Last updated: 1/1/2020
- What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
- How Do We Use Personal Information?
- How Do We Share Personal Information?
- How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
- Cookies and Tailored Advertising
- Your Privacy Choices
- California Privacy Rights
- International Transfers of Data
- Children’s Privacy
- Safeguarding Your Data
- Policy Changes
- Contact Information
1. What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Give Us. You may give us information through our questionnaires, information requests, or other forms on our Sites. You may also provide us information in your correspondence and transactions with us by phone, mail, e-mail or other electronic means.
The categories of information include:
- Contact information, such as name, address, location, email, and telephone number
- Online identifiers, such as IP addresses and cookies
- Information about your physical, mental, and health characteristics and preferences, such as your gender and interest in particular health and wellness products and services
Information We Automatically Collect. Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. This information may be collected via several technologies, including cookies, web beacons, clear GIFs, canvas fingerprinting and other means. You can control cookies in your browser, to enable or disable them. Learn more about cookies and tailored advertising.
Information We Collect From Third Parties. If you access our Sites through third parties (e.g., Facebook or Google), or if you share content from our Sites to a third party social media service, the third party service will send us certain information about you if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third party service.
2. How Do We Use Personal Information?
We use your personal information as follows:
- To provide your personal information to third party health and wellness providers, at your request
- To share with our affiliates and marketing partners to provide tailored advertising on our Sites and other websites that you may visit
- To market our products and/or services to you
- To analyze the website usage and improve the services offered
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems
- For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity
3. How Do We Share Personal Information?
Affiliates and Service Providers. We share your information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, third-party service providers, and/or any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and services.
Third Party Marketing and Advertising Organizations. We share your information with third party marketing and advertising partners to provide tailored advertising on our Sites and other websites that you may visit
Third Party Links and Websites. Our Site and/or App may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites.
Disclosures Required by Law. We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
4. How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
5. Cookies & Tailored Advertising
You can control cookies in your browser, to enable or disable them. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by any website, you should do this through the web browser settings for each web browser you use, on each device you use to access the internet.
Google Remarketing. We use Google Remarketing. Google uses this information to display our advertising on various third-party websites across the internet. These cookies are set to expire and do not contain information that can identify you personally. Please refer to the Google Advertising Privacy Notice for more information about the ability to opt out.
Facebook Pixel. We use the Facebook Pixel to display our advertising on Facebook and Instagram. For more information on Facebook Pixel, please refer to Facebook’s Ad Preferences page.
You can learn more about how to control cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, the DAA’s Consumer Opt-Out link for browsers, or the DAA’s opt-out link for mobile devices. Note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications and may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
6. Your Privacy Choices
Please contact us if you would like to request access and/or make any changes to your personal information.
Marketing Opt-Out: We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send. You will still continue to receive service-related messages concerning products and services you have purchased (unless we have indicated otherwise).
7. California Privacy Rights
If you are a California consumer, you have the following rights:
- The right to know what personal information is being collected about you.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right, in certain circumstances, to delete the information you have provided to us.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
Request for Information. California consumers have the right to request, up to twice in a 12-month period, that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the information listed below for the preceding 12 months. We have the right to request verification of your identity for all requests for information.
(1) The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
(2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
(3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
(4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
(5) The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
(6) The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
(7) The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
To make such a request, please call us at the following toll-free number [877-673-7096] or contact us.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information. California consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information. To make such a request, please call us at the following toll-free number [877-673-7096] or visit this webpage
Third Party Marketing. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us.
8. International Transfers of Data
Any data that you provide to us may be accessed, shared or processed by our offices, located in the United States, and service providers located in the United States, if such data transfer is necessary for the specific purpose for which you submitted your data (such as the provision of goods or services under a written contract).
This may entail a transfer of your personal information across international borders. The data protections standards may differ and be lower than the standards enforced in your jurisdiction.
We maintain appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law for any personal information transferred internationally, and as required by applicable law, will seek your consent prior to such transfers.
9. Children’s Privacy
This Site is not directed at individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
10. Change of Control
Personal information may be transferred to a third party as a result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change in control. If we sell, merge or transfer any part of the business, part of the sale may include your personal information.
11. Policy Changes
12. Contact Information
8605 Santa Monica Blvd #58582
Los Angeles, CA 90069